On September 25, 2004 an exhibition featuring different works of art from the collection of Society Chairman John G. Langley, Q.C was formally opened by Captain R.W. Warwick, Master of the Queen Mary 2 and Commodore of the Cunard Line.
The exhibit is displayed in the Charles and Andrea Bronfman Theatre in Pier 21 which is the main terminus for cruise ships visiting the historic seaport of Halifax, Nova Scotia. Through various mediums of oils, watercolours, pen and ink drawings and other art forms the exhibition provides an historic perspective from early days to the present of Samuel Cunard and the Cunard Line. The exhibit will run from September 25, 2004 until October 31, 2005.
- Second Annual Samuel Cunard prize
- Susan Cunard Headstone Restoration project
- Halifax celebrates Cunard’s 175th Anniversary
- Commemorative 175th Anniversary Crossing QM2 July 2-15, 2015
- Cunardart – working along with a master to create a ‘masterpiece’
- Cunard prepares to celebrate its 175th Anniversary in 2015
- The Telegraph (UK) comes to Halifax
- A special time, place and person